Naruto/New-Age(RPG Forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto/New-Age(RPG Forum)

Hundreds of years after the events of the anime/manga, have become legends and myth of old, it is time for anew story to be told, a new age.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

????????????????

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tatsuyo Uotayureta
Swordsman of The Mist
Tatsuyo Uotayureta

Character sheet
Village: Kirikagure(Hidden Mist)
Health:
???????????????? Left_bar_bleue100/100???????????????? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
???????????????? Left_bar_bleue100/100???????????????? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

???????????????? Empty
PostSubject: ????????????????   ???????????????? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:43 am

Name: Mizu Shihai(loosely translated as "Water Control")

Ability: Unlike Haku's "Ice Release" Kekkei Genkai, which combines Wind based Chakra with Water Base Chakra to create Ice, Mizu Shihai takes Water and Lightning. The water is overwhelmingly present, and the lightning-based chakra is in small amounts. However, this combination boils down to a molecular level that interferes with the bonding of one water molecule to the next. Thus, water can be converted into ice as electricity causes the molecules to draw closer to each other until densely packed like ice. And also water can be turned into vapour by causing molecules to draw away from each other ... creating a sort of fog if there is enough water.

Apperance: The physical stages of bonded 2 hydrogen atoms and an oxygen atom. Ice, Water, Water Vapour. Tatsuyo can combine his Kekkei Genkai with his Suiton(Water Style) Ninjutsu and use Ice type attacks.(XD) For example, the Mizu no Yaiba(Sword of Water) can be shifted from the water stage into ice, thus making it a more powerful weapon that requires less chakra to maintain.

History: A kekkei genkai that had gone through history in obscurity. It was only a few generations ago that it began to develop into what it is today. As mentioned in the character bio/background/history, there are a lesser and a superior variation in this trait. The difference is the power of the electrical chakra, and how much can be produced. In lesser trait users, the amount of lightning type chakra is scarce and rarely produced ... thus they cannot use the ability often. In superior, lightning-type is always continuously produced until it reaches set amount thus allowing longer and near endless usage. Lesser traits are known to not even bother using their ability, and usually do not end up ninja. Superior traits can make it a chunnin and some can claw their way into Jonin.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki Nagare
Admin
Ryuzaki Nagare

Character sheet
Village: Leaf
Health:
Chakra:

???????????????? Empty
PostSubject: Approved   ???????????????? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 5:33 pm

Since it is legit, however anyone in thins clan automatically has Water, Wind and Ice. Just like Yamato has Water, Earth and Wood.
Back to top Go down
http://naruto---new-age.heavenforum.com
Tatsuyo Uotayureta
Swordsman of The Mist
Tatsuyo Uotayureta

Character sheet
Village: Kirikagure(Hidden Mist)
Health:
Chakra:

???????????????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ????????????????   ???????????????? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:08 pm

Wind is not a neccesary element in this clan. Ryuzaki ... I mean, L (XD), there are only 5 chakra element types which combine together to form other elements. Usually, a individually can only control one element naturally (Jonin are seen to be able to control two proficiently due to intense training).

This 'clan' has command of water and it's many forms(thanks to minute lightning). At least that's the intention, for if this clan could use wind and water ... than that would be just a rip-off of Haku's kekkei genkai, which has been confirmed as a style that encompasses two elemental types of chakra.

Yamamoto's wood is created from the element earth and water, but he also has the 1st Hokages genes directly inserted him ... thus making him the only one capable of using Mokutan(Wood style).

If anyone in this clan happens to live and have the superior trait, they automatically have water to begin with(considering where the majority of the clan lives and all). Kekkei Genkai, bloodline trait, allows the creation of lightning base chakra as well even though most members of the clan should naturally create water. Thus, the genetics of members of this clan creates individuals with a disharmonious balance of chakra that can be forcefully expelled from any part of their body(but in limited quantity, thus a full body release of such chakra like Neji would be impossible) and manipulate the water molecule.

These are further explanations that I should have included, but failed to do so. >.>;; Please consider them. And yes, I like taking simple things and making them overtly complex and convoluted in an attempt to logically explain how the process works.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki Nagare
Admin
Ryuzaki Nagare

Character sheet
Village: Leaf
Health:
Chakra:

???????????????? Empty
PostSubject: This stuff   ???????????????? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 5:19 pm

Soory I didn't read it all when I saw Haku I thought this was Haku's clan, I said it was Water, Wind, and Ice, like Yamato becuase if you were in Haku'd clan then i am aying that yu would have been able to do that, but csince this a completly different cause, I will wait for you to fet as done as you feel like.
Back to top Go down
http://naruto---new-age.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

???????????????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ????????????????   ???????????????? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

????????????????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto/New-Age(RPG Forum) :: Creation :: Kekkei Genkai Creation-
Jump to: