Naruto/New-Age(RPG Forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto/New-Age(RPG Forum)

Hundreds of years after the events of the anime/manga, have become legends and myth of old, it is time for anew story to be told, a new age.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Sword of Death

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leo Aburame

Leo Aburame

Character sheet
Village: Sand
Health:
The Sword of Death Left_bar_bleue100/100The Sword of Death Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
The Sword of Death Left_bar_bleue100/100The Sword of Death Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Sword of Death Empty
PostSubject: The Sword of Death   The Sword of Death I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 3:27 am

Name: Death of Sand

Type: Melee; Sword

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Short History: Leo found this sword in his house when his parents left him to stay home and fend for himself. He used this when he was training throughout his year of his life. He now carries it around with him at all times, and never lets go of it.

Abilities:

1) Sand Spin: Leo grabs his sword and then spins it in the air. The sword creates a dust tornado that makes it easier for him to move in the sand. He uses this for his chance to get away, or to get a closer strike on his opponent. All this really does is gives the opponent loss of vision.
Back to top Go down
http://khureprieve.heavenforum.com
Ryuzaki Nagare
Admin
Ryuzaki Nagare

Character sheet
Village: Leaf
Health:
Chakra:

The Sword of Death Empty
PostSubject: Dude   The Sword of Death I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:49 am

Bull the buster sword whatever man, name is fine, type is fine history fine, abilities is more of what it enables you to do not techs, you put those under jutsu you can say witha my sword I do this tech but you put that technquie in your jutsu.

Also is that all do you have a chunin jacket, kunai, shuriken a bag of stuff, armoruish stuff,etc. If thats it then wow.Approved but take off the technique actually just say your sword can do that thats fine.
Back to top Go down
http://naruto---new-age.heavenforum.com

The Sword of Death
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto/New-Age(RPG Forum) :: Creation :: Ninja Tools Creation-
Jump to: